June 30th contacted Darylyn via email for 10 baskets w/2 dz additional cookies. Was quoted for 16 baskets. Once she corrected this I noticed they didn't add the additional cookies. Several days and emails later

Rep Veronica was unable to correct the quote and I was told I would receive 10 separate invoices for the extra cookies. I cancelled order on 7/6 @ 12:41pm due to this. Veronica Acknowledged @ 12:46pm, never gave anyone permission to go ahead or gave my CC info.

7/9 Darylyn sent this email: Can I get your cc info? I replied the order was canceled and attached the email, she responded the below: Wtf

Actually it was not cancelled and I just called the shops to add the additional gourmets as requested. The rest of the order is fine so it never needed to be cancelled just the gourmets added. I can call you if you like and get the payment info over the phone and discuss the order?

Apparently Darylyn decided I didn't want it cancelled so went ahead and ordered them.

Terrible customer service

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments