I had ordered on january 1st a basket of cookies that where supposed to be sent to blake feinstein on january 3rd in tryrone georgia. the order number is 1784527. When I placed the order to go to georgia I had apparently as I had pressed the right state but some how it had ended up with pennsylvania. I had not pressed that state. I also apperently did not have the street address on there but when I talked to a costmer representive on janurary 3rd to try and correct this I got told that ups couldn't find it and I said that I never pressed pennsylvania. I had given the correct address to the custmer service while She was on the phone with me and I got told that they would call their ups person and give them the correct adress and state. I would like to speak to a supervisor about this to get it corrected so that he does get the cookies that was ordered fror him. Please have a supervisor give me a call so this is straightened out. I can be reached @630-920-8859. I would like to speak to one immediately.

Whitney Feinstein

Product or Service Mentioned: Cookies By Design Cookies.

Comments