I ordered a basket of cookies for Valentine's Day that wasn't delivered until well after business hours (after 5:30 p.m.), so the recipient didn't receive it until the next day. It took me six tries to reach someone on the phone, who was rude and offered nothing to make up for the failure. Her retort was that the cookies were delivered and that it was their busiest day of the year, and that they made no guarantee of delivery time.

When I asked her whether or not many customers were delivering to businesses, she said most were, but that in order to ensure it had gotten then during business hours, I should have had it delivered the day before.

Upon originally calling to complain, a genuine apology would have probably been enough, if not a partial refund. But following the incredibly poor customer service I received, I will be fighting for a full refund. Take your business elsewhere!

Product or Service Mentioned: Cookies By Design Cookies.

Comments

Wyandotte, Michigan, United States #828885

They did wrong there, for sure, but ordering a delivery on Valentine's Day is an act of pure and unrealistic optimism.