Daughter sent mom Cookies by Design.So stale & hard she could not chew on any of them without busting her teeth. They were hard as tombstones & hockey pucks, Surviving dad.

Called local branch who was not interested. One cookie was as hard as the next. I would suggest if you are going to send food, send fruit or veggies, it usually has to be fresh. They cannot send you rotten food.

The other thing is I am going to contact the state food department and see if they will check into this. Of course the best thing is not to send food at all.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cookies By Design Cookies.

Comments

#200317

If you want to order cookies, you can order them from me. I make those handmade cookies for a lower price, for a lot better taste and personalized too.

You can check out my FB profile Jeraldine Labrador and see some of my cookie collection. I send them a lot to my son who lives in NJ and they get there in one piece and fresh.

americanMade

lmao, maybe she sent them from china.

what a freak!

Allenton, Michigan, United States #150449
HAVE YOU TRIED EATING A TOMBSTONE OR HOCKEY PUCK?????? YOU JUST LIKE TO FLAP YOUR *** JAW!!!!! :roll :roll :eek :eek :upset :upset :upset :x :x :x