The owner of cookies by design offered me a job and she seemed desperate for employees and I was desperate for a job. She had told me that the previous cookie decorator they had hired came to work for a day and then did a no call no show the next day.

That should have been a big red flag for me to begin with! We had agreed on a payment of 8.50 for the first two weeks and then 10.00 after that. I came to work on time everyday and worked my BUTT off. The employees there were VERY dirty.

The main cookie decorator, which was the owner's daughter was bossy and lazy and lacked hygene. All the workers would help customers up front and then proceed to decorate cookies without washing their hands. I never saw anyone wash their hands after handling money or dirty towels or anything! After being their slave for 3 days, I decided it was enough!

not only did they send me my check a week late, but they had changed the hourly wage to minumum wage when we had agreed to 8.50.

i would not recommend this place to ANYONE! its just overpriced cookies and dirty workers!

Product or Service Mentioned: Cookies By Design Cookies.

Comments

I am the owner of Cookies By Design in the Farm Shopping Center. I am only going to comment that please come in to our clean and friendly shoppe and receive a free yummy gourmet cookie!