Ordered cookies for a graduation and Father's Day, both to be shipped to one house. The day before I was notified that since 2 boxes were being shipped, I would be charged an additional $12.

I cancelled my order; got sent the items anyway. Got nothing but a single box of crumbs since they shoved both orders into a box meant for one! When I called to complain, they refused to rush ship the cookies, even though there were 3 stores within 2o miles. I ended up driving myself all over town to replace them!

I got barely an apology from their corporate office, and now offer of even a discount, even though I've ordered hundreds of dollars worth of baskets from this company in the past. Stick with the individual stores, definitely!

Product or Service Mentioned: Cookies By Design Cookies.

Comments

crummy cookies=crummy corporate!!! Next time you should order your cookies from a local Cookies by Design-Go LOCAL=Satisfied Customer :)

Next time you need cookies, call one of the stores closest to you directly. Cookies by Design is trying to put their franchises out of business by shipping into their areas from their gifting center in Texas. You'll get much better service from the store than from the gifting center.