2.0

I ordered cookies today to be delivered to my husbands job.I wanted the lots of love basket, this came with cookies he likes.

He comes home with his cookies. It was not what I ordered. It was literally 5 decorated cookies wrapped in plastic. The message I sent to my husband was written by someone else instead of typed up.

Then to top it off the cookies are completely nasty.The baskets on line look way better. My cost was almost $70.00.

I will never order from this company again.Very disappointed and a waste of money.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of cookies by design cookies from Cookies By Design and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cookies By Design to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cookies By Design for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cookies By Design?

Comments