I ordered cookies by design for family that lives in another state for Christmas. I ordered it 3 weeks before christmas.

On the day before Christmas eve, I got an e-mail stating that they would not be able to deliver the cookies by Christmas eve, which is when the delivery date was originally scheduled for. They would not be able to deliver until after the 29th of December. The e-mail stated that if I wanted to cancel the order I needed to call an 800 number and give them the order number so they could cancel it. So i found an alternative gift to have sent to them instead which they received the next day (Christmas eve) and decided to call and cancel the order.

So i spoke with a rep, and canceled the order. The guy I spoke with said that the money would be refunded within 1 to 5 business days. Which the money was refunded; however, today (Dec 29) I received an e-mail stating that my order has been processed and shipped...the order which i canceled.

So i take a look at my bank account, and behold, 72 dollars was taken out again by cookies by design. I called the 800 number back and they told me that customer service would not be back until Monday jan 4th, and he would place my name on a list....Thanks cookies by design for charging me 72 dollars and shipping a gift which I had canceled.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cookies By Design Cookies.

Comments

Sha Tin, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #332677
:cry They did the exact same thing to me !! I canceled an order and a week later they delivered it to the recipient and then charged my credit card.